[aur-requests] [PRQ#10779] Merge Request for wine-staging-lutris-git

notify at aur.archlinux.org notify at aur.archlinux.org
Sat Mar 3 14:23:15 UTC 2018

goldpaw [1] filed a request to merge wine-staging-lutris-git [2] into
wine-staging-dev [3]:

I've as a result of a misunderstanding put a misleading name on this
package, as the staging branch it is based on in fact has nothing to
do with Lutris.

When I made this package I misunderstood the twitter news about who
the creators of the new 3.x compatible staging branch actually were.
So in order to rectify this I wish to merge it into the more suitably
named wine-staging-dev which I have created to better reflect exactly
what this package is, namely a new wine-staging branch currently in
development.

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/goldpaw/
[2] https://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/wine-staging-lutris-git/
[3] https://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/wine-staging-dev/