[aur-requests] Deletion of packages from the AUR

Michael Healy horsemanoffaith at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 19:58:48 UTC 2018

Trusted User Alad has requested deletion of lightdm-unity-greeter and
unity-settings-daemon. The notes on the deletion request say that the
packages specifically point to the Unity DE, which is not on the AUR.
Lightdm-unity-greeter can be used outside of the Unity desktop environment.
I have used Cinnamon and other DE's, but have used lightdm-unity-greeter as
my chosen greeter, without Unity being fully installed.
Unity-settings-daemon is a dependency of lightdm-unity-greeter, so I am
asking that these packages be left on the AUR for community use.

Mike