[aur-requests] Deletion of packages from the AUR

Eli Schwartz eschwartz at archlinux.org
Tue Mar 6 21:51:35 UTC 2018

On 03/06/2018 04:39 PM, Michael Healy via aur-requests wrote:

> On Tue, Mar 6, 2018, 12:47 PM Alad Wenter via aur-requests
> <aur-requests at archlinux.org <mailto:aur-requests at archlinux.org>> wrote:
>
>     > Michael Healy via aur-requests <aur-requests at archlinux.org
>     <mailto:aur-requests at archlinux.org>> hat am 6. März 2018 um 21:28
>     geschrieben:
>     >
>     >
>     > I saw the other Unity packages in the AUR archives that you were
>     speaking
>     > of. I believe those packages were based on an attempt to build
>     Unity8 for
>     > Arch by Chenxiaolong. He abandoned that project quite a while ago.
>     >
>     Got it, thanks for clarifying. In an ideal world people would clean
>     up after themselves, but what can you do...
>
>     Alad
>
>     P.S. When using the mailing lists, please avoid top-posting.
>

> Is this better? I'm not sure how to do that.

Yes, although using the Gmail.com interface will always be sort of
awkward as it doesn't "really" support it. You'll still end up with
blank lines at the top, and you'll need to manually move the cursor to
the bottom.

Ideally you would use a proper email client with actual settings :p
e.g. Thunderbird is nice.

--
Eli Schwartz
Bug Wrangler and Trusted User