[aur-requests] Hi - aur.archlinux.org

Lola Gasanova lola.gasanova at ad-maven.com
Sun Mar 25 10:30:11 UTC 2018

Hello

My name is Lola . I am an account manager at Ad-Maven.

Ad-Maven is an ad-server company, that have the ability maximize your
revenue and get the highest CPM rates for your entire inventory.

My goal is to make your site profitable while keep your users experience
high.

*Your site looks special and  I'm sure that we can fit the best combination
if we will cooperate. *

Did I already say best rates, excellent payment terms and high revenue?

We have new products for you so let' s run from one of them and believe me
you will not be disappointed !

Best

--

*Lola Gasanova*