[aur-requests] [PRQ#10960] Deletion Request for pmt

Stefan Husmann stefan-husmann at t-online.de
Sun Mar 25 17:22:30 UTC 2018

Eli Schwartz via aur-requests <aur-requests at archlinux.org> writes:

> By abandonware do you mean you're no longer maintaining it? Because it
> does appear to be being developed upstream... OTOH it is definitely
> partially a duplicate of e.g. the separately packaged pngcrush in
> community (and does not have a very discoverable name).
>
> --
> Eli Schwartz
> Bug Wrangler and Trusted User

By abandonware I mean it is not actively developed upstream, at least
everything in the project's scope but pngcrush, and pngcrush is in
[community]. The pmt package as it is packaged now does not
include pngcrush.

For instance the pngmeta sources are 17 years old.

If at all we should package thes tools seperately.

Sincerely

Stefan