[aur-requests] [PRQ#11319] Orphan Request for zfs-dkms

notify at aur.archlinux.org notify at aur.archlinux.org
Sat May 5 13:46:22 UTC 2018

RubenKelevra [1] filed a orphan request for zfs-dkms [2]:

The current maintainer seems to be overworked and it takes weeks for a
simple update, every time. The maintainer was criticized in the
comment by other users for this behavior and don't take responsibility
for this by responding.

There's also a security flaw in this and the spl-dkms package: There's
no checksum check at all, the packages just pull the git repo from
github build and load them into the kernel.

I've just pointed this, but I doubt he/she will ever respond to this.

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/RubenKelevra/
[2] https://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/zfs-dkms/