[aur-requests] [PRQ#11396] Orphan Request for p4vasp

Eli Schwartz eschwartz at archlinux.org
Wed May 16 23:37:09 UTC 2018

On 05/16/2018 07:12 PM, Isaac Curtis via aur-requests wrote:
> Thank you! I'm not sure how to retract the request. I was worried as the
> package was not updated in 2+ years. (Not that much changes in the life
> of p4vasp.) Sorry about that.
We check for that before deciding whether to accept the request.

Alaso kind of odd that you didn't even wait a day before assuming your
email was not going to be answered... that being said, ISTR seeing the
package flagged out of date since a few months, which does seem to
indicate inactivity...

I'm unsure when the old link itself became invalid either.

All in all, no one was anxious to accept this orphan request!

--
Eli Schwartz
Bug Wrangler and Trusted User