[aur-requests] [PRQ#11582] Merge Request for r-cran-dplyr

Eli Schwartz eschwartz at archlinux.org
Thu May 31 00:56:14 UTC 2018

On 05/30/2018 08:36 PM, Sinku Kumar via aur-requests wrote:
> Stop the spamming me plz don’t send me any massage or mail ...

Why are you subscribed to this mailing list (something which requires
you to opt in via email confirmation) if you don't want to receive mail
from it?

You are not being spammed, you're receiving status notifications for
something that you or someone in control of your email account
explicitly opted into.

Either way the solution is clear: use the option to unsubscribe. There's
a builtin email header which many email clients will recognize to offer
you an unsubscribe option, or you can do it from
https://lists.archlinux.org/listinfo/aur-requests

--
Eli Schwartz
Bug Wrangler and Trusted User