[aur-requests] [PRQ#12709] Deletion Request for qt5-datasync-legacy

notify at aur.archlinux.org notify at aur.archlinux.org
Fri Sep 14 12:12:53 UTC 2018

Skycoder42 [1] filed a deletion request for qt5-datasync-legacy [2]:

This package was created when the library had a major version change
that broke binary compability to support applications that still used
the old version. Since no applications use the old version anymore (at
least in the AUR), this repository can be deleted.

(Sorry for the previous request, I thought as maintainer I am a
"tusted user" in regards of this package and could delete it by
myself)

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/Skycoder42/
[2] https://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/qt5-datasync-legacy/