[aur-requests] [PRQ#12710] Deletion Request for seasonproxer

notify at aur.archlinux.org notify at aur.archlinux.org
Fri Sep 14 12:15:48 UTC 2018

Skycoder42 [1] filed a deletion request for seasonproxer [2]:

The project was renamed upstream to "anirem" and thus a new repository
was created using that name, keeping this one so existing
installations could update to the new package. I think enough time has
passed since the package was renamed and thus this one can be deleted.

(Sorry for the previous request, I thought as maintainer I am a
"tusted user" in regards of this package and could delete it by
myself)

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/Skycoder42/
[2] https://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/seasonproxer/