[aur-requests] [PRQ#14563] Merge Request for onedrive Rejected

Varakh varakh at varakh.de
Thu Apr 4 06:17:58 UTC 2019

Could you explain how this benefits the AUR users to have an
unmaintained project as 'reasonable default'? It's just about the name
here, no big changes. I don't see how "completely normal" counts as an
argument at all. At least not when I gave some reasons why this request
would be beneficial which you seem to have ignored entirely.