[aur-requests] [PRQ#14746] Orphan Request for bemenu-git

notify at aur.archlinux.org notify at aur.archlinux.org
Thu Apr 25 21:42:20 UTC 2019

PyroLagus [1] filed a orphan request for bemenu-git [2]:

This package has been broken for a while now and hasn't been fixed,
even though there is a comment stating how to fix it. I've sent an
email to the maintainer's listed email a week ago on the 18th and
haven't received an answer yet. Looking at the comments for the
weechat-git package, which is also maintained by the same person, it
seems there has also been something wrong with it for quite some time
with no maintainer action, so I think it is safe to assume that the
maintainer is not going to fix bemenu-git anytime soon either.

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/PyroLagus/
[2] https://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/bemenu-git/