[aur-requests] [PRQ#15616] Orphan Request for mbuffer

Kenneth Henderick kenneth at ketronic.be
Tue Aug 6 16:51:27 UTC 2019

Hi all,

While I usually update the mbuffer package as soon as possible after
somebody flagged it out of date (which was 6 days ago), I don't have the
time to actively monitor the upstream releases. Since it seems that certain
users need the latest version as soon as possible, I'm willing to add
co-maintainers.

Please let me know here or through the package's comments who wants/needs
to be added.

Best regards,

Kenneth