[aur-requests] [PRQ#15627] Deletion Request for infiniband-diags

notify at aur.archlinux.org notify at aur.archlinux.org
Wed Aug 7 08:31:37 UTC 2019

jamespharvey20 [1] filed a deletion request for infiniband-diags [2]:

Upstream merged infiniband-diags into rdma-core 25, and this is no
longer meant to be distributed separately.  rdma-core (AUR) is updated
to provide/conflict/replace, and contains all functionality previously
in infiniband-diags.

Filing as a deletion, because on last merge request I filed for the
same circumstances, the TU who handled the request told me a merge
replaces the destination package's votes, rather than adds to them.
(I'm not really concerned about this package's votes either way.)

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/jamespharvey20/
[2] https://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/infiniband-diags/