[aur-requests] [PRQ#15795] Merge Request for nordvpn-bin-maintained

notify at aur.archlinux.org notify at aur.archlinux.org
Sat Aug 24 17:30:20 UTC 2019

erkexzcx [1] filed a request to merge nordvpn-bin-maintained [2] into
nordvpn-bin [3]:

Hi moderators/developers. Could you please delete who is the
maintainer of `nordvpn-bin` and let only me to maintain this package?
I already got a scheduled script to maintain `nordvpn-bin-maintained`.

The maintainer(s) of `nordvpn-bin` doesn't maintain their package at
all - it is always outdated. I also asked to include missing armv6
architecture, but they didn't (it's provided from upstream together
with other packages). They just ignore everything...

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/erkexzcx/
[2] https://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/nordvpn-bin-maintained/
[3] https://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/nordvpn-bin/