[aur-requests] [PRQ#16907] Deletion Request for python2-gtksourceview2

Czcibor Bohusz-Dobosz czbd at o2.pl
Sat Dec 7 19:57:33 UTC 2019

Maintainer here; I confirm that the URL does work correctly for me at
the time of this writing, and the package builds without failure.

Is the issue still there for You? If not, I'd guess that Gnome might've
had some downtime, but if it is, I'd suspect that Your IP address might
have gotten banned, presumably because of prior activity of someone else
who had it assigned. Either way, I'd argue that the package does not
deserve deletion... :)

- Czcibor