[aur-requests] [PRQ#13930] Orphan Request for fife

notify at aur.archlinux.org notify at aur.archlinux.org
Fri Jan 25 12:07:18 UTC 2019

Lucki [1] filed a orphan request for fife [2]:

I would like to adopt this package as it seems to be abandoned by it's
current maintainer. I can't find any activity of ChrisOelmueller in
the last half year. This package got an update two weeks ago, I
flagged the package and provided an updated PKGBUILD right after that
flagging with a comment. Both actions should have sent him an email so
I think he's just not interested in maintaining this anymore.

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/Lucki/
[2] https://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/fife/