[aur-requests] [PRQ#13978] Deletion Request for freegemas

notify at aur.archlinux.org notify at aur.archlinux.org
Mon Jan 28 20:00:19 UTC 2019

saverio [1] filed a deletion request for freegemas [2]:

Hi, I tried to compile this package and there are errors. In my
opinion, the error is due to a missing library import in upstream
source code. I opened a bug on upstream site 2 weeks ago but the
author is not answering to requests, both on upsteeam site and Aur.
Itseems that the package is abandoned... If some of TU here could
orphan the package, I'll ne happy to adopt it. Thanks.

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/saverio/
[2] https://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/freegemas/