[aur-requests] [PRQ#15127] Orphan Request for ranger-git

Victor victor at xirion.net
Fri Jun 7 10:53:25 UTC 2019

Yeah sorry, thought there was a problem with the 'pkgver' function, but I've now verified that that it is correct.

There instead appears to be a problem with my aur helper (yay, maybe due to the package being flagged out of date?), because it refused to update it while other -git packages work fine.