[aur-requests] [PRQ#15250] Deletion Request for vulkan-amdgpu-pro Accepted

notify at aur.archlinux.org notify at aur.archlinux.org
Fri Jun 21 20:10:16 UTC 2019

Request #15250 has been accepted by eschwartz [1]:

For context:

Ashark commented on 2019-06-18 11:21

Hi, I am a maintainer of amdgpu-pro-installer. I was working on vulkan
pro part now and noticed that you have uploaded this package. I wanted
to use the same name for it. Do you want to maintain this part
yourself in the future or you want to drop it (not immediately now)
for my combined pkgbuild?

lod commented on 2019-06-18 13:13

Oh you absolutely can use the name, when your combined package is
ready. Well I took dependencies from an older AUR-package. I tested
Dirt4 (native) and 2 games via dxvk and it worked just like intended.
I haven't tried the lib32 version.

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/eschwartz/