[aur-requests] [PRQ#15313] Merge Request for joker

notify at aur.archlinux.org notify at aur.archlinux.org
Fri Jun 28 12:06:24 UTC 2019

dharrigan [1] filed a request to merge joker [2] into joker-bin [3]:

Hi,

I hope I've got this correct.

I've taken over maintainership of the joker package. After asking for
some help and guidance on irc, I've cleaned up the PKGBUILD to conform
more to the agreed standard of suffixing the package with a "-bin" as
it's simply a bin file that is downloaded.

I created a new repo called "joker-bin" and pushed it to AUR that
should replace the "joker" package. Please can you merge/delete the
"joker" package and thus have "joker-bin" supercede the "joker"
package.

I'm also looking after the "clj-kondo-bin" package, a new one, that
adheres to the way of naming the packages appropriately.

Thank you.

-=david=-

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/dharrigan/
[2] https://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/joker/