[aur-requests] [PRQ#14238] Orphan Request for i3lock-lixxia-git

notify at aur.archlinux.org notify at aur.archlinux.org
Fri Mar 1 01:37:24 UTC 2019

s3lph [1] filed a orphan request for i3lock-lixxia-git [2]:

I recently (~3 weeks ago) posted a notice in the comments section of
`i3lock-lixxia-git` about the PKGBUILD not working anymore, as the
upstream source changed its build system.  In addition, I flagged the
package out of date.  Since then, the maintainer has not replied, and
the package was last updated almost two years ago.

I ask for this package to be orphaned, and plan to adopt it once done
so.  I currently maintain my own fork of the upstream source with some
custom changes, which I also maintain an AUR package (`i3lock-s3lph-
git`) for.  Thus, I could get the `i3lock-lixxia-git` PKGBUILD working
quickly enough, and keep  it up to date as I receive notifications of
upstream changes.

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/s3lph/
[2] https://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/i3lock-lixxia-git/