[aur-requests] [PRQ#14269] Deletion Request for yakyak-stable

notify at aur.archlinux.org notify at aur.archlinux.org
Tue Mar 5 00:01:32 UTC 2019

TapocoL [1] filed a deletion request for yakyak-stable [2]:

This is my package as I was testing a release of yakyak that wasn't on
a pre-release. Now, that I have researched more, I see that the
current stable release of yakyak is actually not buildable due to a
vulnerability in an npm package that is no longer available. And so
this won't really offer anything that the current "yakyak" AUR package
provides.

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/TapocoL/
[2] https://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/yakyak-stable/