[aur-requests] [PRQ#14312] Deletion Request for virt-viewer-nogui

notify at aur.archlinux.org notify at aur.archlinux.org
Sat Mar 9 19:43:01 UTC 2019

ntwk [1] filed a deletion request for virt-viewer-nogui [2]:

I created virt-viewer-nogui to eventually replace virtviewer-nogui via
a AUR package merge request.  After creating this package I realized I
should rebase its git history on the history of virtviewer-nogui
first.  However, it looks like AUR won't let me 'git push --force' to
rewrite the history.

I'm requesting that this package be deleted so that I can fix up my
package and then resubmit the corrected history.

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/ntwk/
[2] https://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/virt-viewer-nogui/