[aur-requests] [PRQ#14323] Merge Request for e4rat

Stefan Husmann stefan-husmann at t-online.de
Mon Mar 11 09:12:32 UTC 2019

notify--- via aur-requests <aur-requests at archlinux.org> writes:

> muhviehstarr [1] filed a merge request for e4rat [2]:
>
> see my comment it includes a patch that fix the build please merge
>
> [1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/muhviehstarr/
> [2] https://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/e4rat/

Hello,

this is not what merge requests are designed for. Merge requests are for
merging AUR packages with other AUR packages. They are not for applying patches.

Wait for the maintainer to apply your fix (he will be much happier to
apply it if it wold be delivered in a human readable form).

Best Regards

Stefan