[aur-requests] [DELETION] gtk-theme-windows10-git

Eli Schwartz eschwartz at archlinux.org
Thu May 2 22:18:07 UTC 2019

On 5/2/19 6:03 PM, fabienwang via aur-requests wrote:
> Hello,
>
> This package was orphaned today, I took it.
> But, there were several issues,
> the name, the wrong url & pkgver, the optional dependency to the icon
> theme...
>
> I've done it in a new package with correct name:windows10-gtk-theme-git
>
> Can you delete gtk-theme-windows10-git ? thanks

On the AUR package details, in the Package Actions section, there is a
button "submit request" ==> use this to submit a merge request for the
new package.

BTW the new package could use the second pkgver() function described
here: https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/VCS_package_guidelines#Git

It is more readable to use the 2.1 tag e.g. 2.1.r2.g8045e62 as opposed
to r195.g8045e62

Also removing ".git" from srcdir will result in breaking incremental
builds, I'd instead suggest cp -a * over find . since * will by default
ignore files/directories beginning with a dot.

--
Eli Schwartz
Bug Wrangler and Trusted User