[aur-requests] [PRQ#14848] Orphan Request for fantom

Mitchell Monahan me at mitchellmonahan.com
Sun May 5 05:31:09 UTC 2019

Just realized I misread the page while I was submitting the request
originally.
I read the maintainer as 'None' instead of the submitter, and I assumed that
the most recent comment on the page was from the maintainer (was probably
from
the original submitter) and it showed the user there as 'Anonymous', so I
guess
that's how I got it... also just noticed the package was updated in 2016,
not
2010 (was just skimming the package info from my phone, so that's probably
how
I made the mistake. My bad.) Up to you if you want to give up the package,
or
just update it, especially given how much info I just missed with this
request.