[aur-requests] [PRQ#14868] Deletion Request for spirv-headers

notify at aur.archlinux.org notify at aur.archlinux.org
Wed May 8 10:48:33 UTC 2019

1ace [1] filed a deletion request for spirv-headers [2]:

Since the spirv-headers package in [community] is broken, I decided to
update my old AUR package to have something usable, but apparently the
interface now prevents me from doing that.

So please delete this package, and maybe have a look at making that
automatic when packages are copied from the AUR to the main repos? As
is the AUR package is locked in a bad state, which I doubt was what
anybody wanted.

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/1ace/
[2] https://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/spirv-headers/