[aur-requests] [PRQ#15060] Orphan Request for vmd

Eric Berquist pentavalentcarbon at gmail.com
Tue May 28 20:34:38 UTC 2019

The repeated orphan requests on my packages because I haven't responded in
a week are starting to drive me crazy. If there is a particular problem
with these packages, or they are packaged in a way that is against the AUR
rules, please let me know. However, VMD is weird because the source is
substantially out of date compared to the binary.