[aur-requests] [PRQ#16715] Deletion Request for subsync

notify at aur.archlinux.org notify at aur.archlinux.org
Tue Nov 19 20:16:16 UTC 2019

arp12 [1] filed a deletion request for subsync [2]:

Package no longer maintained, out of date and doesn't compile/install

Author created this by mistake (more in comments):

(Reason: the results of using it were disappointing, and I found out I
was using a different "subsync" than the one I heard good things
about. Turns out there are two projects using that name, and the other
one works much better. I intended to maybe change this package into
the other project, but found that one was even more impossible to
properly package. It is only officially distributed as a snap...)

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/arp12/
[2] https://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/subsync/