[aur-requests] Cut 50% off the Cost - Precision Plastic Tooling !

Anny anny.qin at topmoldplastic.com
Sat Nov 23 03:04:16 UTC 2019

Hey,
Good day to you !
Are you interested in buying injection toolings or products in China recently?
TOP MOLD is profession injection mold manufacture in China.TOP MOD have our own mold shop and injection molding workshop.Top Mold can make tooling for plastic parts, rubber parts, casting parts, over-moulding parts and thermosetting parts.We focus on pre- manufacturing process including DFM、MoldFlow、Mold Design. Ensure the prediction problems won't be in the way.Which makes our mold quality can be up to: T1 qualification rate :96% .Our main customers are from Europe and North American. Including: ABB, BT, Husqvarna, Boeing,Volvo, AstonMatin, BMW, Volkswagen, Mclaren, Ford,and so on.We are total transparent. We started our over business since 1998 with our first customer in oversea, we know exactly how to serve export moulding like you. Our open book approach gives sufficient transperency to our customerss so that they can visualize what they are exactly paying for.
I am looking forwards to establish a business relationship with you, as well as looking forwards to your reply.
Best Regards!
Anny Qin Sales Manager
Cell: +86 189-2347-3421    Wechat:+86-18923473421
T: +86-755-8145 8210  F: +86-755-8145 8370
 E : anny at topmoldplastic.com  W: www.topmoldplastic.com