[aur-requests] [PRQ#16777] Merge Request for yuzu-canary-git

notify at aur.archlinux.org notify at aur.archlinux.org
Sun Nov 24 04:12:44 UTC 2019

bscubed [1] filed a request to merge yuzu-canary-git [2] into yuzu-
mainline-git [3]:

Recently, the yuzu team migrated their upstream beta repo from yuzu-
canary to yuzu-mainline (you can read more about this here:
https://yuzu-emu.org/entry/yuzu-migration/ ). This change has caused
confusion with users of my package about whether or not it was the
most up to date version of yuzu because it was called canary, and
canary is the old release name. You can see this in the comments of my
package.
If the AUR TU team doesn't have any problems with it, I'd like to
merge yuzu-canary-git into yuzu-mainline-git to ease my users'
confusion.

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/bscubed/
[2] https://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/yuzu-canary-git/
[3] https://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/yuzu-mainline-git/