[aur-requests] [PRQ#16839] Orphan Request for lib32-libbluray

notify at aur.archlinux.org notify at aur.archlinux.org
Fri Nov 29 21:12:49 UTC 2019

tjackson [1] filed an orphan request for lib32-libbluray [2]:

I'd like to bump this one but in order for it to build in the current
and pending update version I have it requires a configure flag
--disable-bdjava-jar. At one point in the comments the maintainer
claimed this shouldn't be necessary  in a clean environment but that
hasn't been my experience, and it's been out of date since 04-29 this
year.

If that is acceptable, I'd be happy to bump it.

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/tjackson/
[2] https://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/lib32-libbluray/