[aur-requests] [PRQ#16283] Deletion Request for grandorgue-git

notify at aur.archlinux.org notify at aur.archlinux.org
Fri Oct 11 03:57:55 UTC 2019

SClause [1] filed a deletion request for grandorgue-git [2]:

I created this package to get grandorgue working on arch without any
complicate user interaction. The package itself works fine but I
realized that the project is not hosted on GIT but SVN instead. So I
created a new correct package which is using the latest SVN repo. Now
there are both packages in AUR which leads to confusion. Therefore the
grandorgue-git package should be deleted. It was replaced by SVN
version. SVN package will be maintained by me.

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/SClause/
[2] https://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/grandorgue-git/