[aur-requests] [PRQ#16504] Orphan Request for howdy

notify at aur.archlinux.org notify at aur.archlinux.org
Thu Oct 31 19:13:49 UTC 2019

kageurufu [1] filed a orphan request for howdy [2]:

I have spent months attempting to contact the maintainer, submitted
PRs with updated AUR pkgbuilds, emailed, and commented on users
opening issues asking to get the aur package fixed.

The actual maintainer  (kelleymcches), who I've yet to manage to
contact, has an unregistered or expired domain listed for his email
and homepage (kelleymcchesney.us)

At this point, I would like to just either be added as a contributor,
or made the primary maintainer. Several Arch users are currently using
my PKGBUILDs to install `howdy`.

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/kageurufu/
[2] https://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/howdy/