[aur-requests] [PRQ#15913] Deletion Request for thunderbird-appmenu-bin

notify at aur.archlinux.org notify at aur.archlinux.org
Thu Sep 5 20:15:28 UTC 2019

nikatar [1] filed a deletion request for thunderbird-appmenu-bin [2]:

Hello.
I created binary version for this
package(https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/thunderbird-appmenu/). It
is a clean version from arch repository + one and only patch for
appmenu, without any unnecessary from ubuntu.
I ask you to give me this name(thunderbird-appmenu-bin) for my
package, because, in my opinion, this will allow us to build a more
successful infrastructure. In addition, I am the author of the
original package.
If you want to continue to maintain your package, you can use, for
example, the name "thunderbird-appmenu-ubuntu" - it is more
reflective.

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/nikatar/
[2] https://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/thunderbird-appmenu-bin/