[aur-requests] [PRQ#15931] Deletion Request for python-pynvim

notify at aur.archlinux.org notify at aur.archlinux.org
Sun Sep 8 04:19:17 UTC 2019

FrederickZh [1] filed a deletion request for python-pynvim [2]:

It was previously disowned by solnce and I later adopted
the package and added the Python 2 version. However, as pointed out by
alexf91 in the [comments][1], the Python 3 version of the package
actually had already landed in community repository.

Since the Python 2 version actually has got little use especially in
Arch, it'd be nice if you could help me delete the whole package base.
Thanks a lot.

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/python-pynvim/#comment-706366

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/FrederickZh/
[2] https://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/python-pynvim/