[aur-requests] [PRQ#18814] Orphan Request for osdlyrics-git

Ondřej Svoboda ondrej at svobodasoft.cz
Fri Apr 10 21:05:20 UTC 2020

Dear AUR maintainers, I agree with Pedro taking ownership of osdlyrics-git.

I received requests from him, including the last one, but haven't acted
on them.

To fulfill his request, I first made him a co-maintainer and then
disowned the package, making him the sole maintainer.

Pedro, thank you for keeping OSD Lyrics alive!

Regards,
"lenoch" Ondra