[aur-requests] [PRQ#18887] Deletion Request for pandownload-bin

Christopher Snowhill (kode54) kode54 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 05:26:26 UTC 2020

Isn’t this just basically a mass downloaded for a cloud file storage repository service? Like a mass Dropbox leeching app. That’s almost like saying that jdownloader is illegal, except that thing actually uses official application programming interfaces and requires you to supply account credentials for the sites in question. Then again, I guess since Baidu is probably owned by the Chinese government, defying their terms of service will probably get you strung up in chains for the rest of your life.