[aur-requests] [PRQ#18892] Orphan Request for aws-session-manager-plugin

notify at aur.archlinux.org notify at aur.archlinux.org
Thu Apr 16 16:27:19 UTC 2020

troyengel [1] filed an orphan request for aws-session-manager-plugin
[2]:

Hi TU - the packager was initially responding to email last year but
then went MIA, I have sent two followup emails and not received
replies. I don't want to take this package away from him but I fear we
have no other choice - there are others who have posted their
willingness to help in the comments, if we wanted to just make someone
a co-maintainer that would probably work out fine.

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/troyengel/
[2] https://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/aws-session-manager-plugin/