[aur-requests] [PRQ#19023] Orphan Request for nodejs-tiddlywiki

notify at aur.archlinux.org notify at aur.archlinux.org
Sat Apr 25 14:38:30 UTC 2020

fs_developer [1] filed an orphan request for nodejs-tiddlywiki [2]:

This package is still 5.1.17. It is flagged as out-of-date since
2019-01-23. 5.1.22 is the current stable version of tiddylwiki. If
this package gets orphaned I'd like to take over maintaining it. I've
already updated the PKGBUILD to be in line with the Node.js package
guidelines and to successfully build and install version 5.1.22.

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/fs_developer/
[2] https://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/nodejs-tiddlywiki/