[aur-requests] [PRQ#19031] Deletion Request for deepspeech-bin

notify at aur.archlinux.org notify at aur.archlinux.org
Sun Apr 26 07:18:30 UTC 2020

gobennyb [1] filed a deletion request for deepspeech-bin [2]:

This package is a direct copy of my package, libdeepspeech, with a few
tweaks for the name and version. The PKGBUILD file even has my name on
it, as you can also see in libdeepspeech's PKGBUILD. My package, and
the related package deepspeech-models, are both up-to-date, so I think
this package should be deleted in favor of keeping mine.

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/gobennyb/
[2] https://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/deepspeech-bin/