[aur-requests] [PRQ#19039] Orphan Request for mopidy-beets

Mark Stenglein mark at stengle.in
Sun Apr 26 17:47:41 UTC 2020

Reading a bit closer into [1] I see I'm supposed to email the maintainer directly first and wait another two weeks.

I've already updated the PKGBUILD for my own system so I'll send it to the maintainer and see what happens.

Apologies for the extra noise.

[1] https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Arch_User_Repository#Flagging_packages_out-of-date

--
Mark Stenglein - KN4IJZ