[aur-requests] [PRQ#21029] Orphan Request for htop-git

Zach Himsel zach at himsel.net
Sat Aug 29 01:22:55 UTC 2020

I'm sorry, I didn't mean any offence with the request nor was I trying to
say anything by it. I was just trying to help out since I had the time to
update it.

I also should have not have filed the orphan request; I think I
misunderstood the relationship between that and the out-of-date flag.

I'll happy contribute in the future.

To be fair, I DID say "if" you were AWOL :)

--
Zach Himsel
mailto://zach@himsel.net