[aur-requests] [PRQ#22642] Orphan Request for moka-icon-theme-git

notify at aur.archlinux.org notify at aur.archlinux.org
Mon Dec 14 06:16:14 UTC 2020

NoobAlice [1] filed an orphan request for moka-icon-theme-git [2]:

Last update from maintainer greygjhart on any AUR package was
2017-05-28.  I emailed 2020-11-24 to the address on the maintainer
page but have received no response as of 2020-12-13.  In late 2017,
faba-icon-theme-git got a comment that the upstream URL changed, but
the PKGBUILD wasn't updated.  Same for faba-mono-icons-git with an
early 2016 comment.  I think it might be better to orphan all this
maintainer's packages so that people can take them over and fix them
as/when needed, even if not all packages have problems right now.

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/NoobAlice/
[2] https://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/moka-icon-theme-git/