[aur-requests] [PRQ#22657] Deletion Request for ffsend

Tim Visée tim at visee.me
Mon Dec 14 13:48:41 UTC 2020

ffsend is still working, and is still used by many on a day to day basis.

While it is true that Mozilla took their Send instance down, ffsend now
uses a Send instance hosted by me.

There is a big list of 3rd party Send instances that work with ffsend as
well.

I'd therefore like to see this request repealed.

More info: https://gitlab.com/timvisee/ffsend/-/issues/101

The same is true for these packages and deletion requests:
[ffsend,ffsend-bin,ffsend-git] [PRQ#22657,PRQ#22658,PRQ#22659]

~ Tim Visée, https://timvisee.com/