[aur-requests] [PRQ#22676] Orphan Request for x86_64-elf-gcc

notify at aur.archlinux.org notify at aur.archlinux.org
Tue Dec 15 16:00:24 UTC 2020

grant0417 [1] filed an orphan request for x86_64-elf-gcc [2]:

I sent an email to kanseihonbucho on December 2nd asking them to
please update their package or orphan it. They have yet to respond.
Since they seem to be inactive and have not responded in over two
weeks this package should be orphaned. My email to kanseihonbucho is
below:

"""