[aur-requests] [PRQ#17802] Merge Request for texlive-localmanager-git

notify at aur.archlinux.org notify at aur.archlinux.org
Sun Feb 2 21:19:28 UTC 2020

hv15 [1] filed a request to merge texlive-localmanager-git [2] into
tllocalmgr-git [3]:

Hi, this package looks to be unmaintained and is out-of-date. It is
fixed at the 0.7 release tag upstream, which is no longer compatible
with TexLive 2019. Several users have provided patches to update the
PKGBUILD (see comments), but these have received no response from the
maintainer XZS. I emailed the maintainer about this (over 1 month
ago), but have not received any reply. I've created a new package
base, which uses the updated PKGBUILD, and would like to merge this
package into the new package. Thanks!

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/hv15/
[2] https://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/texlive-localmanager-git/
[3] https://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/tllocalmgr-git/