[aur-requests] [PRQ#17935] Orphan Request for ros-melodic-gazebo-dev

Oskar Roesler oskar at oskar-roesler.de
Fri Feb 14 16:31:22 UTC 2020

Please stop orphaning the ros-melodic-packages. It's hard to keep track
well of > 350 packages, jbruhn completely ignored that we handle issues
on Github and his PGKBUILDs are a complete mess, reverting everything we
achieved after we'd taken over those packages. Ideally, it would be nice
if you revert the one package that was orphaned.

Regards,

Oskar Roesler (bionade24)