[aur-requests] [PRQ#18039] Deletion Request for local-by-flywheel

notify at aur.archlinux.org notify at aur.archlinux.org
Sun Feb 23 05:05:40 UTC 2020

vi2nano [1] filed a deletion request for local-by-flywheel [2]:

Duplicate of "local-by-flywheel-bin" I'm unable to contact the current
maintainer as e-mail is hidden. I made a request to Orphan the package
around a month ago, with intent to maintain. I have contacted the
current maintainer on local-by-flywheel-bin to either update that
package or orphan it so I can take it over. Both are the same binary
package. I have an up to date pkgbuild on git currently but don't want
to change the name to something arbitrary just to upload it.

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/account/vi2nano/
[2] https://aur.archlinux.org/pkgbase/local-by-flywheel/